Home

Friday, November 14, 2014

True Synergy Yacon Syrup-Review




I had never heard of Yacon Syrup until a few months ago and now it has become a staple in my pantry.  If you were like me you are probably wondering..."What the heck is Yacon Syrup"?  Yacon Syrup is made from tuberous roots of the Yacon plant and is used as a natural, non-caloric sweetener.   Since Yacon Syrup is non-caloric it's perfect for people with diabetes and since it also helps speed up your metabolism it's great for people who are trying to loose weight.  The Yacon Syrup is brownish in color and tastes a little like molasses.    
True Synergy sent me their Yacon Syrup to review for them and I've been loving it.  My favorite way to enjoy the True Synergy Yacon Syrup is to drizzle it over non-fat Greek yogurt with fresh berries, YUMMY!!  My aunt makes these amazing Molasses Crinkle cookies and I have been dying to test out the Yacon Syrup in the recipe just so I can justify eating more than my fair share, which is always what I end up doing!


By now you are probably wanting your own bottle of True Synergy Yacon Syrup so head over to Amazon.com to order yourself a bottle!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment