Home

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tone It Up Tuesday's


Have you been keeping up with your workouts?  I have!  Yay, for me!  I wanted to share another one of my favorite workout routines with you but this time it's collaborative with Blogilates & Sarah Fit.


I like to share info & workouts from Tone It Up because Karena & Katrina inspire me.  However, I have a few others that I like as well so I thought I would share those with you.  First up is Blogilates with a 4 min to a Hot Body Workout...



I also love Sarah's Ultimate Booty Boot-Camp Workout from Sarah Fit...



And for a little more intense workouts I like the 20 Minute Cardio HIIT and Sweat: Workout to Burn Fat and Sculpt Lean Muscle from Melissa Bender...


All these gals have great workouts that you can do in the comfort of your own home and the best part is that they are FREE!!  However, I would recommend investing in the following items:
Yoga Mat
Hand Weights 5 & 10 lbs.
Kettlebell 10 lbs.
Exercise Ball
Barre Ball
Jump Rope

(T.J. Maxx is a great place to find high quality exercise equipment at great prices)




No comments:

Post a Comment