Home

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Love Where You Live

I took this picture the other day on my way to work, beautiful isn't it?  I often dream of living somewhere where it's warm year round and where palm trees grow but I have to say I am pretty lucky to live where I do.  Sunriver has really hot, short summers and really cold, snowy and long winters.  If we had a longer summer it would be perfect, the winters are just too long.  The thing is, people actually choose to come here and vacation during summer and winter because of how beautiful it is and because if you can think of an outdoor activity to do it can be done here.
It's pictures like this one that makes be stop and think, "I should love where I live" and I do.  I just need to be reminded every now and again!
Do you love where you live?





No comments:

Post a Comment