Home

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday Thoughts


This is a special time of year for me because it's the time of year when I get together with my Mom her sisters, cousins and a few close friends.  We rent a house somewhere and spend an extended weekend shopping, watching movies, playing games, doing puzzles and of course eating really yummy food and we also usually enjoy a cocktail or two!
My aunts are more like sisters to me since my Mom is the oldest and I am somewhat close in age with most of them.  I feel so blessed to have extended family that I am so close with.  Not only are they family but I like to think of them as my best friends too!  I know not everyone has that so it really makes me treasure them even more.
I am sure this weekend we will make more memories to cherish and as usual it will be really hard to leave and say goodbye.  Can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment