Home

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Skinny Burn by Skinny Jane-Review



I am all for a supplement that can help curb my appetite and give me lots of energy to help me get through the day and these Skinny Burn supplements do just that.  Skinny Jane sent me these supplements about 4 weeks ago to test out and I have been having great results so far.  
First, I have to say it took me over a week to figure out that I needed to just take the 2 capsules first thing in the morning.  I am really sensitive to Caffeine and taking one of the capsules in the afternoon was just too much and I found myself not sleeping.  So, if you have a sensitivity to Caffeine like I do just take 2 in the morning and you will be good for the whole day.  I don't drink coffee so having that extra energy throughout the day has been fantastic.  Plus, it has REALLY helped curb my appetite and I really think taking the 2 capsules first thing in the morning helped with that as well.  I have even lost about 5 lbs!  That being said, I don't eat a lot of crap and I have also been working out at least 3 times a week but I feel like the Skinny Burn by Skinny Jane gave me that extra burst of energy I needed to start working out again.
I also like the fact that Skinny Jane has a lot of different products to help support your weight loss journey and also something to fit whatever weight loss or maintenance need you have.  Since I have tried the Skinny Burn by Skinny Jane and have had great results with that I will also be testing out their Fuzzy Peach Weight Loss Tea so stay tuned to my blog for my review on the tea!
Go to SkinnyJane.com to get more information and to check out all of their products.  You can also purchase the Skinny Jane products on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment