Home

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Nature's True Medicine Vitamin D3-Review



Are you remembering to take your Vitamin D everyday?  Did you know that almost 90% of people are deficient in Vitamin D?  So, chances are you part of that 90%!  I take Vitamin D pretty much year round.  I tend to take it less during the summer months since I spend more time outside and in the sun where I can get most of the Vitamin D that my body requires.
Nature's True Medicine sent me their Vitamin D3 supplement to try out and I have been taking it everyday.  My doctor actually told me to take up to 5,000 IU a day so I have been taking 2 of the Nature's True Medicine Vitamin D3 supplements per day.
Your body requires Vitamin D for just about everything and if you have any of the following symptoms it could mean that you are in fact Vitamin D deficient: general aches and pains, fatigue, weakness, bone pain and frequent infections.  Vitamin D is also really important this time of year to help your immune system fight off that seasonal cold & flu.
Go to NaturesTrueMedicine.com for more information and you can also purchase Nature's True Medicine Vitamin D3 on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment