Home

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Magnesium Citrate Powder by Simple Truth-Review



I have long been a fan of  Magnesium Citrate Powder but until Simple Truth sent me some of their Magnesium Citrate Powder to review for my blog I really only knew of one other brand that made it.  I have back & neck issues and I am also a horrible sleeper.  I like to call this my little miracle powder because it helps me with all those issues!  I simply mix it in with my tea at night and it really helps relax me and I also get a more restful sleep.  Just make sure you use as directed, if you take too much it could have you running to the bathroom! 
The Magnesium Citrate Powder by Simple Truth is a great choice if you need a more natural way to help relax stiff muscles and get a few more z's.  Plus, it's way more cost effective than the other brand who-shall-remain-nameless.


Go to SimpleHealthCo.net for more information on Magnesium Citrate Powder by Simple Truth and you can purchase on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment