Home

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum & 2.5% Retinol Serum-Review



If you are not using Hyaluronic Acid Serum & Retinol Serum in your skin care routine yet you should plan on it sooner rather than later.  Body Merry sent me their Hyaluronic Dew Serum & Pro-A Serum to review for them and both products have been a big hit with me!  I have tried & reviewed other Body Merry products and I have had great results with all of them so I'm glad I can add these two to that list as well.  I love it when I discover a skin care line that has a wide variety quality products that work!

Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a must have in any skin care routine because it contains antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Green Tea and leaves your skin feeling smooth and nourished.  It's really lightweight and it absorbs into your skin really easily, which is perfect if you want to wear it under your make-up.  The Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Serum is great for helping reduce fine lines and I really that the Retinol helps to even out your skin tone too!  The Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Serum is also really lightweight and is easily absorbed and can be worn under your make-up as well.  However, I only use the Retinol Serum in my nightly skin care routine.

Go to BodyMerry.com and check out all their great products and go to Amazon.com to purchase the Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum & Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Serum.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment