Home

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ageless Derma Oil Free Purifying Facial Cleanser Gel-Review




This cleanser that Ageless Derma sent me to review for them is the reason why I started blogging in the first place!  I love trying out new products that I have never heard of and finding ones that I love and adding them to my skin care routine like this Oil Free Purifying Facial Cleanser Gel.

I would say the cleanser has more of a creamy consistency rather than a gel consistency that you just work into a lather and then you just smooth it onto your face in a gentle circular motion.  I usually do this for at least 30 seconds then I just rinse off.  I have really oily skin and this cleanser works perfectly without stripping it of the moisture that it needs because the last thing my skin needs to do is produce more oil!  I also love that it has Certified Organic Aloe Vera and Chamomile Extracts that help soothe & calm the skin, which is perfect for that occasional breakout.
Now that I have had the chance to try the Oil Free Purifying Facial Cleanser Gel by Ageless Derma I can't wait to try out a few others that I have my eye on, like their Exfoliating Cleanser...

And since I love to exfoliate I will have to try their Vitamin A & Mulberry Facial Polishing Scrub as well...
For more information on Ageless Derma and their products go to AgelessDerma.com and you can also purchase their products on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment