Home

Friday, October 31, 2014

Thursday Thoughts on Friday ~ Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone has some really fun things planned for Halloween this year since it's on a Friday!  We are keeping it low key since we have older kids and only one left at home.  So we are just going to cuddle up, watch scary movies & grab some yummy snacks.
However you end up celebrating I hope you have a great time with family & friends!  

P.S.
For some reason Halloween brings out my creative side!  I had so much fun creating this pic using PicMonkey.  PicMonkey is a really fun photo editing site and it's FREE!  That being said, because I edit a lot of photos for my blog I use the Royal version of PicMonkey but that's only $33.00 a year and totally worth it.
What photo editing site do you use, let me know in the comment section below...


No comments:

Post a Comment