Home

Monday, October 20, 2014

Must Have Monday-SU:M37 MIRACLE ROSE CLEANSING STICK


My pick for Must Have Monday this week is the SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick! This product is totally new to me and I just happen to come across it while doing research for my blog.

I have become a huge fan of Korean skincare products lately and this is just another one to add to my "Must Have"list.  The SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick is a Korean skincare product, an advanced hypoallergenic cleanser with a delicate lather that will melt away daily impurities naturally. 
The SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick contains fermented damask rose extract and more than 90% natural ingredients, eliminating dryness without leaving any residue behind.  SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick is also free from artificial colors, parabens, and synthetic preservatives and recommended for all skin types.


No comments:

Post a Comment