Home

Monday, October 13, 2014

Must Have Monday-Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm


Happy Monday, I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
I, unfortunately, was stuck in bed all weekend alternating ice packs & heating pads because I threw my back out and I was totally bummed out since that wasn't how I planned to spend my weekend but I did get a lot of reading done and I was able caught up on some of my favorite blogs which is always fun.
The Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm seemed to be a cult favorite on a lot of the UK blogs so of course I had to make it my "Must Have" for this Monday.
The Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm is formulated to buff away tired skin cells and daily impurities while nourishing and softening the skin. It also restores radiance, health and vitality to the complexion. Luxuriously rich and creamy, this skin refining polish is packed with Micro Silica and Pure MSM (Organic Sulphur) Granules which eliminate dead skin cells, unclogs pores and dissolves on contact with water to smooth and soften the skin.
Sounds pretty amazing huh?  I know...I...MUST...HAVE!!  However, it does have pretty hefty price tag at $66.00 so it probably won't be something that I purchase anytime soon and it will just have to go on my wish list for now. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment