Home

Monday, October 20, 2014

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel-Review



I have heard great things about Microfiber Hair Towels but for some reason I never bought one for myself.  Thank goodness Luxe Beauty Essentials sent me one to review, otherwise I probably never would have known what I was missing out on!
The Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel is super soft because it's made from double sided brushed terry.  I happen to have a lot of hair and at 19 x 39 inches it's the perfect size to fit all my hair!  It's also super absorbent, it dries my hair twice as fast as a normal towel, which means it cuts down on the time spent blow drying my hair which then means less damage to my hair!  Another bonus is that Luxe Beauty Essentials offers a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, love it or your money back!  Now that can't be beat!


You can purchase this awesome Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel on Amazon.com!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment