Home

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Launch Nutrition Phytoceramides Anti Aging Skin Care-Review



Yep, I have been testing out another Phytoceramides and this one is by Launch Nutrition!  I love this and I've said it before but I will say it again, if you haven't jumped on the Phytoceramides band wagon then you should do it now!  After all, what have you been waiting for?  Phytoceramides help reduce fine lines and crows feet and also helps keep skin hydrated, what's not to love about that?
How do Phytoceramides work?  
So glad you asked...Phytoceramides are the plant-derived equivalent of ceramides, a lipid that keeps your skin hydrated and plump.  As you age you start to lose ceramides and as a result, your skin beings to appear rough and wrinkled.  Taking Phytoceramides orally restores the natural outer layer of the skin.  These powerful molecules work from the inside out, getting absorbed into the bloodstream and carried to the inner layer of your skin.  From there, they seep to the outermost layer where they restore the cracked and damaged barrier, moisturize and fill out wrinkles and sun-damaged areas.


Go to LaunchNutrition.com for more info on their Phytoceramides or to Amazon.com to purchase a bottle for yourself!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment