Home

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hydracentials Stainless Steel Water Bottle-Review



I don't know about you but I am a HUGE water drinker.  I always keep water with me at all times, at my desk, when I work out, beside my bed and I even keep water in my car.  Hydracentials sent me this really cool Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle to review for them a few weeks ago and I have been using it ever since!

The Hydracentials Stainless Steel Water Bottle is perfect the perfect size at 16 oz. and made from durable and sturdy, quality food grade stainless steel and of course it's also BPA Free!
The think I love most about this Hydracentials Water Bottle is that it keeps my water super cold.  I love really cold water, in fact, I usually put ice cubes in it and ice cubes fit perfectly in this water bottle.  Best of all, it works so well that I can put ice cubes in it overnight and they will still be there the next morning, melted but still there.  Now that is a well insulated bottle!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment