Home

Monday, October 20, 2014

Green Coffee Bean Extract by Will's General-Review



I have used Green Coffee Bean Extract off and on for a few years to help with & maintain weight loss.  One interesting tid bit is although I am allergic to Coffee I CAN have the Green Coffee Bean Extract with no allergic reaction.  I don't know why, maybe it has something to do with the chemical change when the Coffee Bean is roasted.
Anyway, Will's General sent me some of their Green Coffee Bean Extract ton test out for them along with a few other Supplements (stay tuned for those product reviews as well).  I added the Green Coffee Bean Extract to my supplement regime a few weeks ago and I have really noticed how  well it helps control my appetite, which is the main benefit of the Green Coffee Bean Extract so for me it really does work.  The key ingredient in the green coffee bean is a natural active compound called chlorogenic acid which also helps your block your body's ability to store fat and also supercharges your metabolism to burn more fat.
As with all the supplements I take, this one is also made with all natural ingredients!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment