Home

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Garlic Press by Orblue-Review



My old Garlic Press had seen better days and I had actually stopped using it and starting buying the pre-cut garlic in the jar but I really missed the great taste that can only come from fresh garlic.  So, I jumped at the chance to do a review of the Garlic Press by Orblue!
The first thing you notice about the Garlic Press by Orblue is the fantastic quality, you can feel that it's made from 100% stainless steel.  It also fits really well in your hand and feels really comfortable.  My old Garlic Press was from Ikea and while it worked okay it definitely was not at the quality level that this one from Orblue is and was not as comfortable.
The Orblue Garlic Press is also really easy to use, but the best part is that it's super easy to clean.  I just take out the remaining garlic shell and rinse!  When it looks like it needs a little more cleaning I just put a little dish soap on it, hand washed it and leave it out to dry.



If you are in the market for a new Garlic Press this one by Orblue is a great choice!  You can purchase the Garlic Press by Orblue on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment