Home

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dr Song Rosehip Oil-Review



If you follow my blog then you already know I have talked about Rosehip Oil before and then you also know that it doesn't smell like roses!  I've decided it smells like musty hay but don't let the smell fool you!  Dr Song sent me their 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil to review for my blog and I love the results of it!  As you know, I am already a fan of this, what I like to call, miracle oil.

Rosehip Oil is extracted from rose bush seeds, using a special process to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities, which includes containing high amounts of essential fatty acids.  Dr Song Rosehip Oil is an all natural luxurious and lightweight moisturizer.  It quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate skin.  Rosehip Oil is also great for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry & damaged hair and is an anti-inflammatory.  Told you it was miracle oil!

My favorite thing to do with Rosehip Oil is put it all over my body as soon as I get out of the shower.  When I wake up in the morning my skin looks and feels really hydrated and supple.  Plus, all my little nicks & cuts that I get from daily life look healed and less noticeable.

You can purchase Dr Song Rosehip Oil on Amazon.com and also check out DrSongMedical.com for more of their amazing products!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment