Home

Friday, October 17, 2014

Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel-Review



It seems like I have been a Vitamin C binge lately.  Truth is, I can't help myself!  Vitamin C is a fantastic Anti-Aging ingredient. it helps smooth fine lines & crows feet and can even reduce the appearance of dark circles around your eye area.  This Vitamin C Eye Gel that Bonapiel sent me is also made with Cucumber and Aloe Vera so it's feels very refreshing and soothing.  I keep my bottle of it in the fridge for an even more refreshing feeling, the formula is non-greasy and absorbs really quickly.  The Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel even helps with puffiness and makes my tired eyes feel more revived and awake.


The Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel also has Green Tea which provides complementary skin-beautifying effects by protecting against free radicals.   
The skin around our eyes is some of the thinnest tissue on our body so it is very susceptible to damage from stretching and swelling.  The Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel is a great a all-in-one product that addresses all your anti-aging needs for the eye area!  
Go to Bonapiel.com for more information and to check out some of their other products and to order the Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel.  You can also purchase it on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment