Home

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Youphoria Yoga Towel-Review



I love a good Barre3 workout and I love it even more with my new Youphoria Yoga Towel!  I loved the idea of a nice, soft towel to put over my yoga mat so when Youphoria Yoga offered to send me one to try out I was super excited.  I really liked all the different colors they had to choose from but I had to have the pink & gray one (so pretty).





Not only is the towel super soft & pretty but there is a lot of great benefits to using a yoga towel over your yoga mat (Youphoria Yoga also makes a cool Yoga Mat that you can check out here).  Some of the benefits of using a toga towel are that it extends the life of your mat & reduces the risk of bacteria.  Sometimes it's pain to wash your yoga mat after each session (does anyone really do that?).  It's great to be able to just throw the Youphoria Yoga Towel in the wash instead and get rid of any harmful bacteria.  Plus, it's nice not have to worry about sliding around on your mat when you use the Youphoria Yoga Towel!


You can order yourself one of these cool Youphoria Yoga Towels at Amazon.com for only $24.99!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment