Home

Sunday, September 21, 2014

True Sol Colon Detox-Review



Sometimes you just need a good detox am I right?  True Sol sent me their Pure Premium Colon Detox to test out for them and it was perfect timing since I have been feeling like I was due for a detox after being out of town, not eating my normal foods and perhaps a few too many cocktails! 
 Pure Premium Colon Detox worked really well, it was gentle but effective and left me feeling more refreshed & a little lighter!

True Sol Pure Premium Colon Detox is a purifying and rigorous cleanse that removes waste matter from the digestive tract that may have accumulated over a period of several years.  This particular cleanse is extremely effective and should therefore not be taken on a daily basis for more than a week.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment