Home

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

TRUE SOL 100% Pure Yacon Syrup-Review



If you would of asked me about Yacon Syrup a few months ago I would have had no clue what you were talking about.  Now I have tried two different brands of the stuff & I love it!  TrueSol sent me their Pure Premium Yacon Syrup to test out for them and I have only been using for a couple weeks but the bottle is already almost empty!  I feel like I put it in something almost daily, I use just like I would honey, maple syrup or any other sweetener and it adds the most delicious flavor to whatever I add it to.
Yacon syrup can be used as a prebiotic to increase digestive health and regularity.  It's also great
to use raw yacon syrup as a non-caloric, low-glycemic sweetener and help regulate healthy blood sugar levels.  When taken daily, raw yacon syrup can assist in losing weight, increase metabolism and aid with detox cleansing of the digestive system. Yacon Syrup is also an excellent appetite suppressant, which makes it ideal for weight loss in men and women.  Like I said, I love this stuff!



You can purchase this yummy True Sol 100% Pure Yacon Syrup at Amazon.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment