Home

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sonora Nutrition Phytoceramides-Review



I have really been into Phytoceramides lately and testing out several different brands and having great results along the way!  Sonora Nutrition sent me their Phytoceramides to test out and I have been taking them for a few weeks now and as I have said before I once was a Phytoceramides virgin but now I cannot live without the stuff!
So what's the low down on Phytoceramides you ask?  Well, Phytoceramides work on a cellular level to replenish the skin's natural ceramides that deplete as we age.  Phytoceramides also restore the skin's protective barrier, locking moisture in and hydrating skin from the inside out.  Amazing, right?  Plus, the longer you take them the more benefits you will reap!  In as little as 4 weeks, you'll enjoy smoother, softer skin.  After 12 weeks, you'll notice plumper, tighter skin with less fine lines and wrinkles.  Phytoceramides can also help fade stubborn crows feet even when every eye cream you've tried didn't work and also help soften laugh lines, frown lines, and forehead creases and even plump out sagging skin on cheeks and neck.
As if that isn't enough if you have any skin issues like eczema, atopic dermatitis, and psoriasis Phytoceramides will help by binding skin cells together so they hold more moisture in.

Want to know where you can get some Sonora Nutrition Phytoceramides for yourself?  Go to Amazon.com!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment