Home

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Purely Holistic Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement-Review




If you read my blog you already know that I take a lot of supplements, I figure I need all the help I can get!  The main thing I always look for in a supplement is that it contains 100% natural ingredients & that it doesn't contain binders or fillers.  
Purely Holistic sent me a bottle of their Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement to test out for them and I was more than happy to do so since it's 100% natural & didn't contain any of those nasty binders or fillers, PLUS it's supposed to be like a face lift in a bottle!  While I am not sure I need a face lift at 41 I was more than happy to test these babies out!
To be honest I have never really heard about phytoceramides before so I did a little research and found out that phytoceramides have been proven to hydrate, thicken and bind the skin from the inside out.  This reverses the aging process that naturally occurs with skin making your skin fuller, thicker while reducing wrinkles and crow's feet.  Sounds pretty fantastic to me!
I am fortunate in that I have very few wrinkles at 41 and I swear it's because I take really good care of my skin (skin care addict alert) and I while I know diet has a huge effect on your skin I also believe that taking supplements like this one from Purely Holistic is the key to great skin.  
I have been taking the Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement for the last several weeks but since I don't really have wrinkles I can't really say I've noticed anything in that department but one thing is for sure, given the great reviews & clinical studies that prove phytoceramides combat the signs of aging I am sold and I will continue to use Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement and win this little war on aging!


You can purchase a bottle of Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement on Amazon.com.  Also, make sure you check out the PurelyHolistic.org website to get more information on the Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement & their other products.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment