Home

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands-Review




Need help with your workout?  Try these cool PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands! PhantomFit was nice enough to send me a pack of their Resistance Loop Bands to test out and I have been testing them out like a crazy woman.  
Talk about perfect timing, these bands helped motivate me & help me get back on the workout wagon that I had fallen off for various reasons but most of them are just excuses.  I have some serious back & neck issues so working out with the Resistance Loop Bands is perfect for me because it's low impact and I am far less likely to injure or re-injure myself than I would if I was using traditional equipment.  I was even able to incorporate the bands into my Barre3 workouts!  I have to say, one of my favorite things about these bands is that you can get your workout in while watching your favorite T.V. show, trust me, if I can find an excuse not to work out I will find it so I need all the help I can get to eliminate every possible excuse!
I also love that you can also take these little bad boys anywhere with you, they even come with a handy little bag to store them in.  Since you can take them anywhere with you there really is no excuse not to be able to squeeze in a quick workout where ever your travels may take you.  
The PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands are super lightweight and they are made out of  durable latex that is snap resistant.  PhantomFit also guarantees the quality and if it snaps, they will send you a replacement!  Check out the PhantomFit.com for more information and Amazon.com to purchase the Resistance Loop Bands. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment