Home

Monday, September 29, 2014

*** Must Have Monday*** Suki® Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser


This Suki® Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser is AMAZING!  I received it as a sample in my Birchbox subscription about 5 months ago and I loved it!  I wanted to purchase it right away but I made myself wait until I finished up a few other products first.  Why do I love it so much?  First of all, it's great for all skin types but more than that it's because it's a two-in-one cleanser & exfoliant AND it's all natural!  It's made with natural lemongrass and chamomile and synthetic-free cosmecutical actives to thoroughly clean skin.  Then is uses the alpha hydroxy acids in raw sugar to gently buff away dead layers and excess oils without stripping off your skin’s natural moisture.
To use all you do is wet your hands with warm water and scoop about a dime-sized amount of the cleanser out with your fingers, a little goes a long way.  Rub it between your hands to activate the foaming tendency before gently massaging your face in circular motions.  Rinse and pat dry and Voila!  Your skin will feel super clean, soft and smooth all at the same time.  It's magic!
So, it's my pick for my "Must Have Monday" pick and I am using my Birchbox points to purchase my first full size jar and I can't wait until it's delivered!
Have you tried the Suki Cleanser before?  If, so I would love to hear what you think about it so leave me a comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment