Home

Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Must Have-bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Acne-Clearing Foundation


bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Acne-Clearing Foundation

Even though I don't have acne at 41 years old I do have very oily skin and I still get the occasional blemish, especially with all the products that I test out.  If you read my blog then you already know that I have a small addiction to all things bareMinerals.  
I already use the bareMinerals Matte Foundation & bareMinerals Mineral Veil (sometimes I use the It Cosmetics Anti-Aging Celebration Foundation as well).  So, of course I am dying to try out this new bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Acne-Clearing Foundation.  Even though I don't have acne I still love the benefits this foundation has to offer.  It's a lightweight, non-drying makeup that blends seamlessly for buildable, natural-looking coverage that you can feel comfortable wearing all day long.  It's formulated with Salicylic Acid so itreats blemishes, reduces the appearance of redness and pores, and helps to prevent new blemishes from forming.  What's not too love?  I also figure I can mix it in with my regular bareMinerals Matte Foundation.  So, this just has to go on my must have list!





No comments:

Post a Comment