Home

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Green Smoothies: 50 Amazing Recipes for a Healthy Diet-Review



I love a good smoothie and I have one almost every morning (Just ask my husband, the sound of the blender in the morning drives him crazy!).  I was asked to do a review of Green Smoothies: 50 Amazing Recipes for a Healthy Diet ebook and of course I just had to say yes for the chance to be able to have 50 more smoothie recipes!
One of my favorites that I have been making a lot lately is the Chocolate Spinach Smoothie.  It tastes so yummy, it's super healthy and it's a perfect way to start my day!


I think the Green Smoothies: 50 Amazing Recipes for a Healthy Diet is a great addition to anyone's recipe book collection and a great way to jump start any diet & adopt a healthy way of eating.  You can purchase the ebook at a super low price on Amazon.com.
  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment