Home

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Exfolimate the Exfoliating Tool-Review



What a cool product!  I am a huge believer of exfoliating and all the benefits that it provides so I was thrilled when Exfolimate sent me their awesome tool for exfoliating.
How does it work you ask?  Basically, Exfolimate uses innovative micro-groove technology etched into the smooth metal edge of the tool. The micro-grooves gently lift and remove lingering skin cells and debris to unveil younger, fresher skin!
I love that they include a separate tool for face and body.  I use mine in the shower following the instructions of gently gliding the tool along the contours of your face/body at a 90-degree angle & to remove the dead skin and debris, simple run the tool under warm running water.  Your skin instantly feels amazing afterwards, so clean & smooth, much more efficient than any body scrub I have ever used!  The key is to use a really good moisturizer immediately after exfoliating.  I also totally recommend using this product if you use a self-tanner.  The Exfolimate preps your skin and allows the self-tanner to absorb better, more evenly and then you don't end up with any streaks or blotchy patches!


Every beauty & skin care lover should have this as part of their tool collection!  You can order your own Exfolimate from any one of the retailers listed on the Exfolimate.com website or Amazon.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment