Home

Monday, September 1, 2014

Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care - Review



I have been really getting into facial serum & oils lately and I have been trying quite a few over the past few months trying to find the perfect one.  I have seen the Valentia brand on Amazon.com and I even have it on my wish list so I was beyond happy when the brand sent me a bottle to test out or them.
The first thing you will notice about the Valentia Even Glow Serum is the packaging,  You immediately feel you are getting a luxurious product when you open the simple yet elegant gold & white box.  Thankfully the packaging itself does not disappoint.  The product looks and feels like exactly like you think it should.  The formula itself feels luxurious and it's creamy orange in color and it has a light texture and it's non-greasy.  As a added bonus it smells orange blossoms! 
 I have been applying the Valentia Even Glow Serum in the morning to my freshly cleansed skin & before my moisturizer (always apply oils & serums before all other products) and I have noticed my skin looks more renewed, refreshed and even toned.  Needless to say, I love this stuff!

According to ValentiaSkinCare.com website the Even Glow Serum promises to:
EVENS SKIN TONE: Vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration, replacing uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.

INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Revitalize your skin with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and radiant. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.

ABSORBS RAPIDLY: Moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.
BOOST COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Seed oil increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.
REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles with the help of our foundation 20 % Vitamin C. Special ingredients such us Sea Buckthorn oil plump up the skin, which reduces fine lines and wrinkles in the skin so it is smoother, clearer and younger.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment