Home

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ebook - Vegetarian Weight Loss


*Ebook - Vegetarian Weight Loss

I was sent this Vegetarian Weight Loss to review for my blog and I have made quite a few of the recipes already.  I love how simple the recipes are and they are really easy to follow and most of the recipes are made with ingredients that you would usually have on hand.  However, I also really like the fact that the author, Jonathan Vine goes into to detail about the benefits of being a Vegetarian and what foods to eat and what foods to avoid.  I have wanted to make the switch to becoming a Vegetarian for a long time now and each time I do a review of one of Jonathan Vine's ebooks I get one step closer!
Our household favorites from the Vegetarian Weight Loss ebook are the Coconut Chia Pudding & the Avocado & White Bean Wrap, there are actually a few more but I figured I would stay with our top two.  I haven't followed the Vegetarian diet enough to decide if I really lost any weight from it but I think it's safe to say loosing a couple pounds would be really easy to do with the all the great recipes in this cook book.  Also, there is a great variety of recipes so you don't feel like you are missing out on anything.
If you are looking for a really easy to follow and informative Vegetarian cook book then the Ebook - Vegetarian Weight Loss cook book is a great option.  I think being able to loose a few pounds is just an added bonus!
Plus, it's only $3.31 on Amazon.com!  Does it get much better than that?


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment