Home

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

**ChillaVino Wine Chiller Stick-Review**



How cool is this?  I have been wanting one of these Wine Chiller Sticks ever since I saw it on Amazon because I thought it was such a cool idea so imagine my excitement when ChillaVino sent me one to review for them!  Yeah, I was just a little excited to say the least!
I really love it when you get a product that you have had your eye on for awhile and it fulfills all the expectations you had for it & more, it really is the best feeling.  The Wine Chiller Stick by ChillaVino has exceeded all my expectations, I just think it's the coolest product ever.  It also comes in this stylish, decorative box that you can use to keep the Wine Chiller Stick in when you are not using it.  

The Wine Chiller Stick is composed of 3 pieces, the chilling rod maintains the wine chilled, the decanting pourer aerates the wine for a full flavor taste and a dripless pour to avoid any mess and the stopper is used to cork the wine.  It works great for white, red & rose wines since it provides the right balance to create the optimal temperature and it brings those to life with the perfect chill.


The Wine Chiller Stick by ChillaVino is really a great product and I have really been enjoying it.  Plus, it a great conversation piece, everyone wants to know what it is, where I got it and how much it costs!  I am sure you, my readers, would like to know the same thing so here is all of that info...

You can purchase the ChillaVino Wine Chiller Stick on Amazon.com for only $14.50!  I also think this would make a great gift idea and I already have plans to get a few for upcoming birthday's & of course Christmas!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment