Home

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Apothecary Extracts Australian Tea Tree Oil-Review




Tea Tree Oil has been used by natives for centuries but has gained a lot more popularity among the rest of over the years and now you can find it in everything from shampoo to acne medications.  Apothecary Extracts was nice enough to send me some of their Australian Tea Tree Oil to test out along with a free eBook of 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil.  I have used Tea Tree Oil in the past but mostly just to treat blemishes or other minor skin issues.  I guess I never really thought about using it for anything else.
.  
That's why I am so glad they included the handy ebook that shows all the different ways you can use Australian Tea Tree Oil.  I love one use in particular that's for an all purpose cleaner that works really well and here is the recipe...

All Purpose Tea Tree Oil Cleaner
2 tsp. Apothecary Extracts Australian Tea Tree Oil
1 clean spray bottle
2 cups distilled water
6 oz. white vinegar
20 drops of cassia or lemon essential oil (optional to get rid of vinegar odor)
Mix all ingredients into spray bottle and give it a good shake.  Make sure to shake it before each use because the oils will separate from the water.

I have also been adding it to some of my facial masks and to some of my steam facials that I do because of it's antiseptic and anti fungal abilities and because it promotes faster healing.  But, one of my favorite uses has been to use it on some really bad mosquito bites that I have had.  The Apothecary Extracts Australian Tea Tree Oil gave me immediate relief from the itching & irritation and it also helped heal the bits so much faster than if I would of just left them untreated.  I love this stuff and now that I know there are so many more uses for it, it will always be found around my house!
You can get more information on Apothecary Extracts Australian Tea Tree Oil on apothecaryextracts.com.  Or order yourself a bottle it & get your free eBook of 50+ Uses at Amazon.com.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment