Home

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Love My Nivea

I have always been a huge fan of anything Nivea so when I received a sample of the Skin Firming Hydration in my Spring Fling VoxBox from Influenster I was pretty excited.  I ended up loving it so much I went out and bought the full-size bottle...along with a few other things!

If you haven't tried Nivea's Skin Firming Hydration then I totally recommend that you do!  Not only did it leave my skin feeling moisturized all day I really think it made my skin look smoother just like they claim it should.  I also LOVE the Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color lip balms.  I have 2 colors, Pink & Coral.  They leave my lips moisturized with a hint of color.  Perfection in a little stick!

My other Nivea product I can't live without is the Nivea Soft Creme.  This stuff has become my nightstand favorite because I slather it on right before bed and it leaves my skin super soft and it smells great too!
Do you love Nivea?  I am dying to know what your favorite products are so please share them with me by leaving a comment below...




No comments:

Post a Comment