Home

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Angled Kabuki Brush by Simply Essentials-Review



Angled Kabuki Brush by Simply Essentials

I have been using the same kabuki brush that for years and you can tell just by looking at it.  I was definitely in the market for a new one so I was beyond thrilled when Simply Essentials send me their *Kabuki Brush to try out.
Just so you know I was using the old school bareMinerals Kabuki Brush for my bareMinerals powder foundation and I really did love that brush which is why I kept it for so long (like 8+ years!).  I have to admit I'm kind of a brush snob and about 99% of the brushes that I have are bareMinerals or other high-end brushes.  So, I was a bit skeptical about this new brush but wanted to try it out anyway.  Well, I am so glad I did!  This Kabuki Brush by Simply Essentials is fantastic!  It's angled which I think helps create a softer look, the bristles are soft & dense, it feels great gliding across your face and it's easy to clean.  This is a high-quality brush for a fraction of the price compared to similar brushes at only $11.49, all that AND it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!  Seriously what's not to love?
At $11.49 is worth trying out if your a skeptic like I was!  I promise you won't be disappointed!  Are you going to get one?  Let me know if you do by leaving me a comment below...

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment