Home

Thursday, April 17, 2014

bareMinerals Matte Foundation-Review


It seems like most of us use either liquid foundation or powder foundation, it's pretty rare that someone uses both on a regular basis.  I only use powder foundation and for me it can only be bareMinerals.  Once I made the switch from liquid foundation I never looked back.  I have been a dedicated fan of bareMinerals for at least 8 years, maybe even more.  If you could talk to all of my girlfriends they would tell you I have an obscene amount of bareMinerals products, from foundation, blush to eye shadows, you name it, I probably own it, I even have an assortment of their skin care products that I love as well.  I promise to show you my entire bareMinerals makeup & skin care collection but I will save that for a blog post at a later date!

Just so you know, I am 40(ish) and (unfortunately) I have oily skin.  My favorite foundation is the bareMinerals MATTE foundation SPF15 in the medium beige shade and it's perfect fit for my skin type, it gives flawless coverage in addition to a no-makeup look & feel and also helps keep my shine to a minimum.

If you are familiar with bareMinerals you know that their products can be a little pricey.  However, like any savvy shopper who loves a good deal I always take advantage of the sales & package deals and never, ever pay full price for products, otherwise my family, furbabies & I would be living under a bridge!  I also belong to the bareMinerals club so I can take advantage of special pricing and choose what products I want and how often I want to receive them.  Plus, they send you free gifts with each shipment!  Love that!!

Have you tried bareMinerals?  What is your favorite product?  Is there a certain product you have been wanting to try?  If there is a product that you've wanted to try the chances are that I have probably tried it/own myself and would love to give you a review of it so leave a comment below!  Did you see that they just released a liquid foundation?  You can check that out here and here, now this is one liquid foundation I just might have to try!




No comments:

Post a Comment